[lisp-interface-library-devel] Curating libraries

Dan Lentz danlentz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 20:50:57 UTC 2012

Fare

I've got ctries, redblack trees, and weight-balanced trees I've been
thinking about trying to integrate with/into LIL.  I would be proud if
any/all of it were to be rolled into the LIL project proper.

Regarding non-concurrent structures with concurrent interface --  I'm
probably not the most qualified to answer but if you we're to ask me I
think that new futures library by deliciousrobot looks interesting.
It implements  cooperative multitasking based on green threads built
using cl-cont.

My access to email is sporadic over the next day or so.  Everyone here
in South Jersey is hunkered down in anticipation of the hurricane.

best regards,
Dan Lentz