[lisp-interface-library-devel] Red Black Trees for pure interface are online

Dan Lentz danlentz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 23:16:07 UTC 2012

The source is available for review and comment in my LIL fork
(https://github.com/danlentz/lisp-interface-library)  I still am in
the process of putting together an official battery of tests, but
informally things seem to be working just fine.  There are still some
loose ends to clean up of course.

There are also a number of additionional operations there in support
of providing the backend of a <set> interface (union, intersection
etc) I also have a number of set interface methods nearly ready but
not as yet published to github.