[lisp-hh] Re: [cl-lc] Re: [benelux-lispers] Free position: eurolisp list master

Tayssir John Gabbour tayss_temp2 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 03:03:17 UTC 2004

Hi Mario,

I would do this assuming there are other volunteers to divide the
responsibility on. Because some days I won't be interested or too busy.

I think things like passwords should be kept to a minimum.

Presumably the initial configuration will be trivial, so feel free to give me
the password and I'll see how trivial it is.

MfG,
Tayssir