[lisp-hh] Re: [benelux-lispers] Too many mailing lists

Dirk Gerrits dirk at dirkgerrits.com
Thu Oct 14 10:11:45 UTC 2004

Arthur Lemmens <alemmens at xs4all.nl> writes:

> I prefer "eurolisp at common-lisp.net" (I think Pascal suggested this
> name a few months ago).

I am very much in favor of a European Lisp mailing list, and
eurolisp at common-lisp.net seems a fine name.  I suggest the Erlisp
discussion be resumed there once it's up.

There is one little problem though.  I haven't been able to reach
common-lisp.net since the start of October.  (My ISP is looking into the
problem.)  While that shouldn't prevent me from receiving or sending
eurolisp e-mails in principle, I couldn't go to common-lisp.net to
subscribe myself.  Mario, could you perhaps subscribe me?  Or set up a
subscription page somewhere else?

Kind regards,

Dirk Gerrits