[lisp-hh] Too many mailing lists

Pascal Costanza costanza at web.de
Thu Oct 14 09:43:57 UTC 2004

Hi,

We definitely have too many mailing lists. I have got three copies of
each posting in recent discussions, and that doesn't really help to keep
track of what's happening.

We already had a brief discussion, and I think a consensus, that a
European Lisp mailing list would be great. In order to help that mailing
list become a reality, I can offer to write an introductory text for the
respective website. (I would prefer a Wiki-style website so that later
on people can change the text or, for example, translate it into French
and other European languages.)

If other people can take over the responsibility to set up the mailing
list and later on promote it on the various channels, we should
relatively quickly be done with this.

Any volunteers?

Pascal

--
Pascal Costanza               University of Bonn
mailto:costanza at web.de        Institute of Computer Science III