[benelux-lispers] Re: [lisp-hh] Meetings 4 und 5

Arthur Lemmens alemmens at xs4all.nl
Tue Oct 12 08:34:52 UTC 2004

Hi Edi,

> Very good. Unfortunately, I just heard that the room we had last time
> isn't available on November 14. We have to choose one of the following
> sundays.

I don't know which alternatives you're considering, but I can't
come on November 21st (it's my birthday).

> I'll have to re-check with the people who give a talk.

Any information about that?

Mario Mommer is interested in parallel Lisps and just noticed that
Lothar Hotz has done something interesting in that respect
(http://kogs-www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/~hotz/).  Lothar seems to
be from Hamburg, so maybe he'd like to talk about this at the meeting?

> But maybe Dirk can come in this case.

That would be nice.

> (Can you forward this to him? I'm not subscribed to the BeNeLux mailing list.)

I don't think that's necessary. AFAIK he's subscribed to this list.

Arthur