[lisp-hh] Sonntag, 27.06.

Arthur Lemmens alemmens at xs4all.nl
Thu Jun 17 10:04:56 UTC 2004

Hi Edi,

> Es ist mir furchtbar peinlich, aber aus privaten Gründen kann ich am
> kommenden Sonntag leider nicht zum geplanten Meeting kommen.

Ah, that's a big pity. I hope it's nothing too serious?

> 1. Jemand anders aus Hamburg erklärt sich bereit, die Organisation zu
> übernehmen.

I think it would be a shame if you wouldn't be there. We've already waited
a couple of months, so waiting one more week doesn't really matter. That
said, I can come on July 4, but after that I can't come until August 8
(or 15 or 22).

Regards,

Arthur Lemmens

(I missed you in Oslo, by the way ;-)