[lisp-game-dev] Introducing the all new: Resource-Tree™

Jens Thiede jensthiede at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 11:12:07 UTC 2011

Tired of managing hundreds of image files by hand? Managed enough sound
clips to last you a lifetime? Then you need jtza8's Resource-Tree™!

Haha ... well I wrote this small piece of code and found it very handy,
so I thought someone else might as well. The README file should answer
most questions. Hopefully, statistical spam filters don't mind
infomercials. :)

If you'd like, please let me know what you think. I'd appreciate any
comments.

https://github.com/jtza8/resource-tree