[lisp-game-dev] org-babel

Tyler Church roshan.church at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 06:45:33 UTC 2011

Not too long ago, I ran across David's blog(http://lispgamesdev.blogspot.com/),
more specifically the post on using org-babel for Literate Programming
(http://lispgamesdev.blogspot.com/2010/07/literate-programming-with-common-lisp.html)

My first thought was "Oh man, I've gotta try this," and with a little time
and frustration, I got org-babel working decently well. The game I'm working
on right now is using org-babel, and I'm starting to like it, though there
are still a few things that I want to change/add/mess with when I have time
for it.

So I have an open question: Has anyone else used org-babel to write code
with? What have been your experiences with it? (commentary, tips, tricks,
additions you've made, etc. would be nice to hear :)

And to David directly: Are you still using org-babel since that last post?

- Tyler