[lisp-game-dev] introduction

Erik Winkels aerique at xs4all.nl
Mon Mar 14 13:12:39 UTC 2011

Hello David,

(And first of all thanks to Tyler Church for his post.  I had forgotten
 this mailing list existed and I've used IRC (and direct mail) for
 questions that would have been better asked on this list.)

"David Griffiths" wrote on maandag 2011-03-14 08:30:

> http://www.pawfal.org/fluxus/

How nice to see you on this mailing list.  Juse two weeks ago I was
playing around with Fastbreeder and Geo.  I still have to show
Fastbreeder to a friend of mine who composes music.
(http://matthewflorianz.com/)

The Pawfal site is a real netgem(tm), together with
f.e. http://iquilezles.org/.

Right, enough bumlicking.  This last year, in the little spare time
available, I've been mostly working on my skill set which I can
hopefully use to release a first simple game in 2011 or 2012.