[lisp-game-dev] Lisp games on Android!

Simon Ortiz o.simon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 00:22:45 UTC 2011

I'm thinking that using cl-opengl, rather than making another OpenGL
wrapper, is definitively a good idea. The more standard, the better,
right?

Although I wonder if cl-opengl can be used as is. Android and iOS use
OpenGL ES, which is a subset of the normal OpenGL.

I'll try to adapt cl-opengl into cl-opengles1 on the weekend. Let's
see how far I can go.

I'll let you know.

--
Simón Ortiz B., M.Sc., Ing. en Computación
Linux Registered User #388735