[lisp-game-dev] warning about lisp games and DoD "intellectual property"

Elliott Slaughter elliottslaughter at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 00:42:01 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 10:52 AM, Shawn Betts <sabetts at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 11:53 AM, David O'Toole <dto1138 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > You may wish to be careful in discussing Lisp with people who
> > are (or claim to be) former contractors for the US Department of
> > Defense, and I urge you protect yourselves and to do your own
> > research.
>
> Why?

What the hell is going on here?

David's email addresses are rejecting mail, and his blog(s), github repos,
youtube videos, and various online profiles have all been taken down.

I thought this was about someone else's potentially confidential
information, not David's.

Did I miss something? Anyone else have any leads here?

--
Elliott Slaughter

"Don't worry about what anybody else is going to do. The best way to predict
the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay