[lisp-game-dev] Lisp games

iqm at hushmail.com iqm at hushmail.com
Fri Aug 19 18:57:10 UTC 2011

This is David O'Toole and this is my third attempt to send this
message to this mailing list that I am supposedly an admin of. My
normal email address dto at ioforms.org appears to have been
blacklisted despite that address being listed as an admin for the
list and coming from Networksolutions. I also found myself unable
to post to the boston-lisp list a while back, but that was with my
old email address.

The message below contains my explanations for what happened last
month to my sites and so on.