[lisp-game-dev] Announcing official lispbuilder-sdl-binaries downloads for OS X

Elliott Slaughter elliottslaughter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 06:26:41 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

Over the last couple of weeks, I have been working on providing
lispbuilder-sdl-binaries for OS X which allow people to get up and running
without needing a working C compiler. I am happy to announce that these
binaries are now available at the following link:

http://code.google.com/p/lispbuilder/downloads/list?can=2&q=mac-lispbuilder-sdl

For those of you who want a simple install, just extract these archives over
your preexisting lispbuilder-sdl install. (They only contain C binaries, and
not the Lisp source code.)

TODO: Make them asdf-installable. Shouldn't be hard, now that they work.

The gory details: See the application-builder mailing list archives.

--
Elliott Slaughter

"Don't worry about what anybody else is going to do. The best way to predict
the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay