[lisp-game-dev] RemixThisGame

David O'Toole dto1138 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 00:46:25 UTC 2010

Hello and thanks for signing up for the REMIX THIS GAME remix party. We
have five entrants so far, including me. (Since I am also the judge, I
am disqualified from winning :)

Would you be interested in joining the mailing list to discuss our
projects? http://common-lisp.net/mailman/listinfo/lisp-game-dev is the
signup page. The #lispgames crowd have been posting progress reports on
Expo stuff, and since the remix contest is part of the Expo, you are
welcome to jump in. I'd like to keep the blog updated with what people
are doing (see http://lispgamesdev.blogspot.com/ for that.)

I also encourage using the mailing list for questions and
troubleshooting of the remix process, and I will do my best to answer
everything.

Thanks!

-dave