[lisp-game-dev] Hello, anyone still around?

Elliott Slaughter elliottslaughter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 21:57:24 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 8:27 AM, Ingvar <ingvar at hexapodia.net> wrote:

> New to the list. Some limited game-writing experience in Common Lisp,
> some limited experience in non-computer-game writing, too.

I've been on this list for almost a year now and haven't seen any activity
on it. There seems to be more regular activity on the Application Builder
list, if you interested in SDL and/or 2D game implementation or design.

Right now I'm working on a simple 2D game with Lispbuilder-SDL:

http://elliottslaughter.net/bunnyslayer/about

--
Elliott Slaughter

"Don't worry about what anybody else is going to do. The best way to predict
the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay