[linedit-devel] maybe a possible bug?

james morris james at jwm-art.net
Sat May 30 10:53:53 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm learning CL, and installed linedit chiefly for use within the SBCL
REPL.

It seems to hang if I press CTRL-arrow (ie to move the cursor at word
boundaries instead of a char at a time). CTRL-C does not get out of this
hung state and I have to open another terminal and kill sbcl from there.

Home and End keys do not work and 'Unknown command "M-O".' is
displayed along with a H or F as user-input.

I'm running sbcl-1.0.18-debian in Debian Lenny for the AMD64 platform.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
James.