[lift-devel] get-backtrace dummy for clisp, update simple-ensure-test-X tests

Stefan Lang langstefan at gmx.at
Sun Mar 18 20:08:37 UTC 2007

Hi,
attached is a patch (a darcs patch bundle this time :-) that
fixes two issues:

1) Latest lift doesn't work for me with clisp, because the
lift::get-backtrace function is undefined. The patch adds
a dummy that simple returns an empty string. This works for
me so far.

2) I noticed that the three update-simple-ensure-test-X tests
are failing, since they assume that test names are interned
in LIFT. The patch changes them so that the symbols are taken
from the LIFT-TEST package.

Thanks,
  Stefan