[lift-devel] self test problems

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Fri Jul 20 16:11:57 UTC 2007

(cc'd to list)

Hi Henry,

You're right. I've been used mostly Allegro and didn't check SBCL
from scratch. I'm just pushing 1.3.3 up now; please let me know if
this corrects things for you. I'm not sure about the OpenMCL thing
and don't use OpenMCL right now; so please let me know if there's
anything I can change or do to help.