[lgtk-devel] New Message

Charles Isiayei c.isiayei at yahoo.in
Sat Oct 18 12:47:31 UTC 2008

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: c.isiayei at yahoo.in

- Dear Sir/Madam,My E-mail may not meet your personal ethics,I was the chief accountant to the Delta State Government House,Federal republic of Nigeria and also the personal accountant to the Former Delta State Governor, Chief James Onanefe Ibori,Presently in custody facing over 120 count charges for gross misconduct, looting of government and state funds etc..resently ,am at large and all my assets has been seized and my accounts frozen, I am contacting you because there is a hu ge deposit of 3.5million dollars with a financial firm here in my country.I am contacting you to help repatriate this funds into any nominated account of your choice, also note that presently I am financially handicapped and you will have to see to any financial obligation that will arise before the fund is transferred into your account,ratio for sharing will be 40% for you and 60% for me.If you are comfortable with my proposal and willing to assist me with this business deal,kindly furnish me with the following information stated below for further directives.1.Full Name,2.Contact Address,3.Age,4.Telephone Numbers,5.Fax Numbers,6.Marital Status,7.Sex,8.Occupation,9.Nationality, E-mail: charles_aye at indiatimes.com,Waiting in anticipation.Charles Isiayei Check the website below for confirmation.http://press.jrc.it/NewsExplorer/entities/en/7695.html