[lgtk-devel] from ms Jefferson

Ms kinsman kinsmanjefferson at yahoo.ca
Tue Jun 3 11:37:02 UTC 2008

Dear Friend,
I wish you to assist me in this transaction by helping me claim this package/consignment containing US$10m which my late mother( (Mrs.kinsman Jefferson) deposited with a Security Company and the consignment is now in Canada for Safe Keeping. Your share will be 20% out of the total sum, and then the remaining 80% will be for me. I will give you more details about the transaction as soon as i hear from you. Also, in your response, please, do include the following information: Your full name, Home/Mailing address, and Your private phone number.
Looking forward to receiving your reply.
Best Regards,
mrs kinsman Jefferson.