[lgtk-devel] !!!!!CONGRATULATION,YOU ARE A WINNER

UK LOTTERY maillauncher444 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 22 01:56:59 UTC 2005

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT
THE NATIONAL E-MAIL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
EURO MILLIONS PROMO/PRIZE:DEPARMENT
BATCH NO: 074/05/ZY369
REF.  NO: UK/9420X2/68
LOTTERY WINNING NOTIFICATION!!!
Dear Lucky Winner,
We happily announce to you the draw of the EURO
MILLIONS PROMO/PRIZE Online Sweepstakes
International Lottery Program held on Friday July 8, 2005
Your name and email address attached to ticket
number 56475600545188 with serial number 5368/02 drew the
lucky numbers of 35-36-42-46-49 with lucky stars (02)-(08),
which consequently won the lottery in the 1st category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout
of  ?1,737,262.00 Only  (One million, Seven hundred
and thirty seven thousand, Two hundred and sixty two
euro) in cash which is deposited with our payment center
in your favour as beneficiary and covered with HIGH INSURANCE
POLICY Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that
you keep your winning information confidential until your
claims has been processed and your money remitted to you.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some
participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn from only Microsoft users from over 20,000.00
companies and 3,000,000 individual email addresses and names
from all over the world. (NO TICKET WERE SOLD!)
This promotion takes place weekly. Please note that
your lucky winning number falls within our European
booklet representative office in Europe as indicated
in your play coupon. In view of this, your ?1,737,262
(One million, Seven hundred  and thirty seven
thousand, Two hundred and sixty two euro) would be
released to you by any of our payment offices in
Europe.
To begin your lottery claim, please contact our/your claims agent below
that have been appointed for the processing of your claim
with your contact telephone and fax number to begin the
processing of your claim:
NATIONAL LOTTERY PAYMENT OFFICE MANCHESTER ENGLAND
CONTACT NAME: MISS ELIZABETH ORFORD
CITY/ COUNTRY: MANCHESTER ENGLAND
TEL: +44704 301 3260
FAX: +44704 301 7870
Email:untedkingdom at yahoo.com
Note that all winning must be claimed not later than
1st of august 2005. After this date all unclaimed funds
will be included in the next stake.
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications please remember to quote your reference number
and batch numbers in all correspondence.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform
our agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff
and thank you for being part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 16 is automatically
disqualified.
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Bertron Hill
For Management