[lambda-gtk-devel] .emacs file for lambda-gtk?

Rick Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Sat Jan 22 15:16:30 UTC 2005

This is what I use in my .emacs file:

(put 'define-signal-handler 'common-lisp-indent-function
'lisp-indent-defmethod)
--

which gives me Tab indentation like this:

(gtk:define-signal-handler cmio_noop :void (widget data)
   ;; widget is an unimplemented button, data is window.
   (cmio-print (widget->object data)
               :warning "Sorry, '~@(~A~)' not yet implemented."
               (gtk:button-get-label widget)))

BTW last week I implemented some code for running gtk:main-iteration-do
  as a polling function in SBCL and CMUCL, and as a process in OpenMCL,
which frees up the REPL again when GTK windows are open.  It seems to
be working quite well. I think perhaps I should add this support to the
lambda-gtk sources as two new exports: (gtk:main-start) and
(gtk:main-stop)

--rick