[kpax-devel] create my own web app

Nico Garcia Belmonte philogb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 20:23:59 UTC 2007

Hi,
After struggling for two days I finally got the kpax running with SBCL on an
ubuntu Linux.
I've been able to run the kpax examples following the instructions posted
earlier ("running kpax") and I like to begin with a new web app on my own.
The thing is that when I try to modify some of the examples code, I don't
see any changes after loading the new page.
Could somebody please put an example on how to create a kpax web application
from start?

--
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.

Bertrand Russell