[kpax-devel] kpax and mod_lisp

Sven Van Caekenberghe scaekenberghe at common-lisp.net
Fri Apr 20 08:20:56 UTC 2007

On 18 Apr 2007, at 16:55, Nico Garcia Belmonte wrote:

> What were you using instead?

Nico,

At first, the S-HTTP-SERVER (and S-HTTPS-SERVER) code and option to
KPAX was meant as a hack and standalone development tool. This code
evolved and gradually became our preferred deployment option. See for
example the Live KPAX Examples at http://kpax.wolf359.be

The HTTPS option is only available for LispWorks though.

If you do not completely trust S-HTTP-SERVER, you could protect it by
putting Apache in front of it as a proxy (optionally rewriting some
URL's). This is also your only option to add HTTPS if you do not have
LispWorks. We have both of these scenarios in production.

HTH,

Sven