[kpax-devel] Dropping into the debugger

Sven Van Caekenberghe scaekenberghe at common-lisp.net
Fri Oct 13 20:34:51 UTC 2006

On 13 Oct 2006, at 21:01, Joel Reymont wrote:

> Would you mind trying with with AllegroServe, the built-in variant,
> not Portable AllegroServe that comes as as a component.

Well I only ever used paserve, not the original, and I don't know how
much they differ...

Unless the API and packages are identical, you might have to make
another front-end (server-class):
just copy paserve.lisp file, rename the web-app-server and request-
response subclasses,
and adjust the methods all methods signatures, and some
implementations where necessary
- it wont be difficult, and you'll get a free look behind the scenes.

Sven