Trying to fix the GitLab CI pipeline

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Fri Dec 16 00:46:34 UTC 2022

On 15 Dec 2022, at 5:18, Luís Oliveira wrote:

> On Wed, 14 Dec 2022 at 22:10, Robert Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.info> wrote:
>> I have tried firing up this image myself and then running make test l=clasp in it, and the test works fine. So it's something about the interaction between the docker image and GitLab but I have no idea WTF that could be.
>
> Perhaps someone from the common-lisp.net team can help?
>

>> Any suggestions? Or do I just need to give up testing on clasp? I don't want to do that, but it seems a lot better to test iterate on n - 1 lisp implementations than to test it on zero implementations.
>
> Definitely!hop
>
> Luís

I'm not sure why/how, but somehow the clasp Docker images are all messed up. I think this accounts for Eric pinning the Docker image version in the ASDF tests. I grabbed that Docker image tag and put it in the Iterate tests, and now they seem fine.

So I will likely merge my branch that fixes the tests.

There are a lot of pending merge requests and issues in the ITERATE repo, but I have felt stuck because the CI was busted. I hope now we can fix some of them!