[iterate-devel] strange GPG key id encountered during asdf-install installation of iterate

Justin Giancola elucid at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 03:50:19 UTC 2007

Hello,

While attempting to install iterate via asdf-install, I received the
message "no key found for key id 0xFC001F4F13126769".  The
corresponding key is not present in http://common-lisp.net/keyring.asc
or any of the keyservers I'd checked (subkeys.pgp.net, pgp.mit.edu,
etc).

I've contacted Andreas about this and he thinks that there is probably
just a delay in having Attila or Joerg's key included in the c-l.net
keyring.

Does anyone know whose key id this is?  If it's not feasible to add
the corresponding key to the c-l.net keyring right away, could the
owner please make it available somewhere else?

Thanks.

Justin