[iterate-devel] devel access?

Hoehle, Joerg-Cyril Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com
Wed Feb 23 08:15:52 UTC 2005

Hi,

>Maybe it would be a good idea to also give a write access to
>Jörg Höhle?
I'm not at all against it. My experience with CLISP is that I prefer to get my stuff in *and then* let people possibly change it, instead of having somebody play the filter first in the line, breaking my stuff and causing me more work.

However, I've some technical hurdles. I'm coming from within a corporate firewall, permitting FTP, HTTP and HTTPS and I think that's all. I manage to reach the CVS devel access to sourceforge (for CLISP) because they provide cvs-ssh (i.e. the connection looks to firewalls and proxies like a typical SSL one). I can't use anon-cvs AFAIK.
I haven't yet used GNU Arch and already forgot what their webpages say about firewall interaction and limitations.

What's your POV in this GNUArch/CVS/FW issue?

Regards,
	Jörg Höhle