[iterate-devel] Latest stable iterate for cl-pdf

Hoehle, Joerg-Cyril Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com
Wed Dec 8 08:58:05 UTC 2004

Marc Battyani wrote:
>I would like to put the latest stable version of iterate in cl-pdf.

>I prefer to
>put a version in a reasonable stable state rather than the latest one.

I can't really tell what a stable one is.
1.0.9 I cannot recommend because of problems with Allegro and Lispworks (and minor ones with CLISP).

Mine doesn't qualify for stable because despite having extended the testsuite and applying like two dozen small fixes, it's never been tested outside of CLISP and CormanLisp and it's never been released.

Nevertheless, I can send that to you.

Maybe one I'd qualify as stable is the original one with just some ANSI-CL renaming (special-operator-p, maybe packages). That has been known to work for a decade.

>(I tried to email to Andreas but got no reply so far, maybe a
>wrong email)
I haven't heard from him since 16th of November, after he said that he would make up a new release with my patches within a few days. It looks like the Internet has lost him?!? :-(

Regards,
	Jörg Höhle.