[Iolib-devel] poll and EAGAIN

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 23:18:33 UTC 2014

hi!

i started to receive errors from poll due to EAGAIN and it broke the
CGI handling in our web server. the issue is not urgent, but i thought
i'll report it.

if i add the following to PROCESS-POLL-REVENTS under the case
(ISYS:POLLERR):

  (error 'poll-error :fd fd :identifier (princ-to-string
(iolib.syscalls:errno))))

then i see 11, which is EAGAIN.

shouldn't that be handled by iolib behind my back? or am i doing
somehting wrong?

the sympthoms are that the request is not even parsed properly (iiuc),
but when i use View Source in chrome then it seems to work. it's maybe
something about the request not arriving in one packet or somesuch?
but my network foo is limited...

the code in question is in hu.dwim.web-server.

--
• attila lendvai
• PGP: 963F 5D5F 45C7 DFCD 0A39