[iolib-devel] asd files move to src/

Matthew Mondor mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net
Wed Feb 18 08:16:19 UTC 2009

Hi again and thanks for commiting the diffs,

Will official releases still have the asd files at the top level like
other asdf packages?  If not, would it make sense to move those at the
first level but to keep the code under src?

A script adding all the first level package directories to
asdf:*central-registry* can no longer work with iolib >0.6.0 unless it
also locates asd files or unless I "mv src/* ." for instance.

Although this isn't a major problem, I've been wondering as all other
packages I've used have asd files at the first level.  In case it was
your intention to move the asd files only back to the package's root,
here is attached a diff (tested against 20090217's tarball snapshot,
and applied after "mv src/*.asd ." to avoid the diff -N mess for such
minor changes).

Thanks,
--
Matt