[iolib-devel] iolib 0.6.0/netbsd/sbcl build failure

Matthew Mondor mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net
Mon Feb 16 23:47:45 UTC 2009

I decided to upgrade from 20090124 snapshot to 0.6.0 release today, and
noticed the netbsd fixes I proposed were checked in, so tried using it,
yet there would be a "NO-OP" build error of some kind, which wouldn't
occur if I re-evaluated the require form at repl, but then an assertion
failure would occur in SB-C about a SIGNED-32 type.

I looked again at the source and noticed the fix for netbsd wasn't
applied the same as I had applied it on my tree.  I had kept :pointer
for the udata kevent structure rather than :intptr_t.  I thus tried the
same on 0.6.0 and it works fine.

I propose the attached diff.
Thanks,
--