[iolib-devel] iolib fails to compile

Stelian Ionescu sionescu at common-lisp.net
Thu May 17 07:06:35 UTC 2007

On Wed, May 16, 2007 at 11:36:35PM -0400, François-René Rideau wrote:
>With the latest iolib, iolib-posix and cffi from darcs, trying to
>load
>the fasl for file io-multiplex/utils.lisp fails miserably. Does iolib
>depend on some non-committed things in iolib-posix? Or on a special
>branch of cffi?
>
>Unknown CFFI type: :TIME.
>  [Condition of type SIMPLE-ERROR]
I think you're having problems with stale FASLs, you should recompile
iolib-posix because, on Luis's advice, I'm not using keywords for
foreign types any more since but symbols interned in the iolib-posix
package.
Are those source files on NFS perhaps ?

--
(sign :name "Stelian Ionescu" :aka "fe[nl]ix"
      :quote "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.")