[iolib-devel] patches to run 32-bit IOLIB on 64-bit machine + fix style-warnings

Stelian Ionescu sionescu at common-lisp.net
Sun Mar 11 00:24:07 UTC 2007

On Fri, Mar 09, 2007 at 10:41:43PM -0500, Francois-Rene Rideau wrote:

I've removed inotify* and fdopendir.

For the 32/64-bit problem I'm using (cffi:foreign-type-size :int) to
detect the platform's word size, please check if this works.

For the librt.so problem until I find out what caused your breakages I
won't apply the change. Theoretically the right thing is to let dlopen()
choose which librt.so to load yet that doesn't work in your case; for
the moment please patch your sources manually(or use quilt).

As for the warnings caused by missing definitions of C macros or
constants I've added a special condition class
IOLIB-ALIEN-GROVEL:MISSING-DEFINITION for that so you can selectively
muffle those warnings.

--
(sign :name "Stelian Ionescu" :aka "fe[nl]ix"
      :quote "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.")