[iolib-devel] Re: Liberating cffi-grovel

Sean rosssd at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 08:45:11 UTC 2007

 On Thu, 2007-04-26 at 23:15 +0200, Stelian Ionescu wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 02:04:42PM +0100, Sean wrote:
> >I know it is late coming but here is one of the promised patches.
>
> >This adds support for Lispworks to cffi-grovel.
> could you make the patch against iolib-posix ? you seem here to have
> patched cffi-net instead; also this patch is reversed, it removes code
> instead of adding

Sorry about that, I don't where my head was.

I've attached a darcs patch against iolib-posix, I hope it's what
you are expecting.

Cheers,
Sean.

--
...Please don't assume Lisp is only useful for Animation and Graphics,
AI, Bioinformatics, B2B and E-Commerce, Data Mining, EDA/Semiconductor

Kent Pitman.