[iolib-devel] Re: Liberating cffi-grovel

Sean rosssd at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 14:05:49 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-04-12 at 12:32 +0100, Luis Oliveira wrote:
> I plan to work on cleaning cffi-grovel up, document it and integrate it
> with CFFI (as a separate ASDF system) as part of my Summer of Code
> project[1].  Now's a great time to let me know of any problems you'd
> like to see fixed or features you'd like to see added!

I have a few patches which may be useful.
The first is Lispworks support , the second is allowing
a default keyword value for constants (which is quote possibly the wrong
thing) and the third is support for windows (using the dmc[1] compiler).
Please give me a shout if you are interested in any of these patches and
I'll cobble together a diff or 3.

As far as features go number one would be the ability to specify a
default generated lisp file if, for example, the specified compiler is
not available or compilation fails (which given that most people don't
have many headers available on Windows system could be quite useful).

Cheers,
 Sean.

[1] http://www.digitalmars.com/download/freecompiler.html
--
...Please don't assume Lisp is only useful for Animation and Graphics,
AI, Bioinformatics, B2B and E-Commerce, Data Mining, EDA/Semiconductor

Kent Pitman.