[iolib-devel] Liberating cffi-grovel

Sean rosssd at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 10:38:35 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I've noticed that cffi-grovel has (recently?) been superseded (along
with the rest of cffi-net) by iolib-grovel. I've been using cffi-grovel
for a while now and am

My current thoughts are that
a) cffi-grovel is a nice descriptive name
 and
b) this is the kind of package that should be asdf-install'able on
   it's own.

Are there any plans for liberating cffi-grovel and making it standalone
project?

Cheers,
 Sean.

--
...Please don't assume Lisp is only useful for Animation and Graphics,
AI, Bioinformatics, B2B and E-Commerce, Data Mining, EDA/Semiconductor

Kent Pitman.