[imp-hackers] Implementation-hackers mailing list

Nikodemus Siivola nikodemus at random-state.net
Thu Jun 4 08:07:33 UTC 2009

2009/6/4 Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com>:
> That is a great idea for unifying features and implementation choices!
> Is there any problem in passing this announcement to the ECL mailing
> list? There are a number of usual contributors that might be
> interested.
>
> BTW, I am unsure whether this message will pass the mailing list
> filter: as of lately, Google insists on showing my address as
> @googlemail.com instead of @gmail.com

I would prefer to keep this a bit sub-rosa initially, so forwarding
this in private email would be preferred; but if you feel that a wide
circulation would be better sooner than later... I'm not going to stop
you. :)

 (I'm slightly concerned about having to moderate comp.lang.lisp
trolls before the first real message appears...)

Cheers,

 -- Nikodemus