[html-template-devel] Proposed new feature for HTML-TEMPLATE

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Sun Nov 26 22:57:03 UTC 2006

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 14:56:15 +0100, "Marijn Haverbeke" <marijnh at gmail.com> wrote:

> I sent this to Edi earlier, but it seems to have been ignored.

I didn't really ignore it.  I just put it into my "do later" folder,
because I'm too busy with other things right now.  Sorry.

> Also, reading a few older message on this list suggests that adding
> fancy new features isn't a priority for this library

That's the general policy, right.  But I am open for new stuff
/sometimes/ - see TMPL_UNLESS... :)

> but I still think adding a dynamic way to include subtemplates would
> be useful enough to warrant the extra complexity.

I haven't thought about it enough to say whether I like it or not, but
maybe other people on this list have an opinion.

Cheers,
Edi.