[heresy-devel] Heresy_0_0_4 published and ASDF-installable

Robin Lee Powell rlpowell at digitalkingdom.org
Thu Sep 4 19:39:18 UTC 2008

On Thu, Sep 04, 2008 at 01:30:00AM -0500, Matt Lamari wrote:

> I got a linux 64/SBCL and got it to work, and made it
> ASDF-installable  (I'm a LW/Win32 user, hence the outstanding
> issues)

Only one problem: the perms are *way* off.  All files have no
permissions at all, including the directory.  I don't know how to
fix this with whatever tar app you are using, but if you tell me
what it is I can try to figure it out.

Other than that, and that it still runs the unit tests on every
(require 'heresy), it's fine.  Thanks!

-Robin

--
Lojban Reason #17: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_buffalo