Install error on ECL

NOEU hu.moonstone at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 23:26:18 UTC 2020

Hello.

When I reported the error that occurred in ECL to the ECL maintainer,
this problem was not caused by GSLL or ECL, but was a compatibility
problem on Antik used by GSLL.
https://gitlab.com/embeddable-common-lisp/ecl/issues/558

Antik has a merge request for commits for CLISP and ECL, but they have
not been imported.
I will contact antik-devel.

Thanks.