[gsll-devel] GSL2 switch bug?

Name Name byaakaa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 16:51:53 UTC 2017

Hi there,

I'm trying to compile the latest version of GSLL (last commit on master
branch dd2e7673) and have a compilation error saying that function
"jacobian" is called with one argument whereas it wants exactly two. It
happens on the following line:

https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/antik/gsll/blob/master/solve-minimize-fit/nonlinear-least-squares.lisp#L262

and the compiler has the right to complain as with my GSL2 version the
signature of the function indeed wants two arguments:

https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/antik/gsll/blob/master/solve-minimize-fit/nonlinear-least-squares.lisp#L150

This seems like an easy to fix bug but I have no idea about the internals
of this library.
Could somebody help out?
For now I just exchanged the call (on line L262) of

"(jacobian solver)"

"(jacobian solver cov)"

to have some matrix in there but I don't think that this is the right
solution.

Thanks in advance!
Gaya