Bugfix for gsll/data/permutations.lisp

Liam Healy lhealy at common-lisp.net
Thu Nov 26 15:24:22 UTC 2015

Added thought: you can lookup any GSL (C) function to find the CL
equivalent by using gsl-lookup. So for example

(gsl:gsl-lookup "gsl_permute_vector")
PERMUTE

tells you #'permute is the function you want. If there is no
equivalent (there are some C functions with no interface in CL), you
will get NIL as the return value of this function.

Liam