[GSLL-devel] Physics-constants library?

Liam Healy lhealy at common-lisp.net
Thu Feb 21 17:57:56 UTC 2013

It would be nice to have a library of physics constants.  One thing to note
is that the GSLL constants are not (yet) integrated as Antik physical
constants, but they should be.  I am in the process of overhauling
parameters and constants in Antik (on the "parameters" branch), so that
would be a good thing to include.

If you come up with anything, let us know.  Thanks.

Liam