[GSLL-devel] gsll lives on clisp&cygwin -- better than ever

Liam Healy lhealy at common-lisp.net
Wed Mar 23 20:25:11 UTC 2011

Mirko,

Thanks.  I'm going to have to (continue to) push this off because I'm doing
a major rework of GSD.   Also, I am folding FSBV into CFFI; that has been
started but I've not been able to spend any time on it since I started the
GSD work.  I think that there will be sufficient changes that it will be
necessary to rework your patches, sorry.

Liam