[GSLL-devel] gsll lives on clisp&cygwin -- better than ever

Mirko Vukovic mirko.vukovic at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 23:17:22 UTC 2011

Although most of my gsll work is on sbcl, I also have clisp running on
top of cygwin on my old laptop.  When connectivity to my sbcl at work
is a problem I need to have gsll running on my laptop.

I finally managed to coax gsll & friends to compile on the
clisp+cygwin setup by loading the appropriate cygwin libraries,
setting path, and a few read-time conditionals.  Currently:
 - FSBV examples run
 - GSD grid tests pass
 - The vast majority of gsll's tests pass

The full story on the cygwin setup and the gsll, gsd and fsbv
modifications is in the attached html file.

The three patch files are for fsbv, gsd and gsll.  Liam, these patches
also contain some permission changes (no clue why).  If that causes
problems, I can send you diffs for the files in question.

Enjoy,

Mirko