[Gsll-devel] patch: rank-1-update problem

James Wright james at chumsley.org
Wed Sep 29 23:58:09 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

I've fixed an apparent argument-ordering issue in the definition of
`rank-1-update'.  I also made the corresponding change to
`conjugate-rank-1-update'.  The patch is attached.

I've tested the fix insofar as I can now call `rank-1-update' in my
code without it signalling an EBADLEN error; however, I haven't been
able to get the corresponding unit test to define itself, so I haven't
been able to check whether one of the failing unit tests is fixed by
this change.

Thanks,
      James