[Gsll-devel] Allegro CL 8.2 on 10.5?

Vipul Periwal vipulp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Oct 14 12:37:09 UTC 2010

Has anyone succeeded in building GSLL for Allegro CL 8.2 on 10.5?  I'm
asking because I've been fixing a bunch of things to get pieces built
one by one and it occurs to me that there is probably something wrong
with what I'm doing.  The last spot was getting through the libgsl-
unix.lisp compilation where the appropriate compiler flag (-I/opt/
local/include/) was not being passed to cc.  And then the resulting
output has lower-case +edom+ etc. gslerrorno's while conditions.lisp
is expecting +EDOM+ etc.

I'm using mlisp so this last would probably not be a problem with
alisp, but I hope someone can tell me of a workaround, or tell me to
give up.

Thanks.
Vipul Periwal