[Gsll-devel] Unhandled exception while running (lisp-unit:run-tests)

Leo sdl.web at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 13:29:18 UTC 2010

On 2010-07-21 14:10 +0100, Liam Healy wrote:
>> TOTAL: 3989 assertions passed, 31 failed, 0 execution errors¹
>> "Version 1.6-dev-r13994M-trunk  (DarwinX8664)"
>
> eh?  The "not an ivector subtype" errors should be gone now.
> Are you sure you pulled the latest GSD, wiped out fasls, and
> recompiled?  4639d0cb should have taken care of this.
> If you have, then please do
> (lisp-unit:use-debugger)
> (lisp-unit:run-tests absolute-sum)
> (:b)
> and post the results.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Liam

I just realised in my previous post, the paste contained two test
outputs. The second one is more recent and doesn't contain the ivector
failure. I have re-run the test-suite to get

  TOTAL: 3985 assertions passed, 31 failed, 0 execution errors.

with the detailed output in http://paste.pocoo.org/show/239999/.

A few of the failures have wide gap between expected and saw results.

Best wishes,

Leo